Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Family Fun Night

Our school has a Halloween party for Family Fun Night.

I am anti-Family Fun Night.  Not that I'm particularly against families having fun ... but this is the kind of event that fills the school with hoards of people.  Adults and kids running around and taking up too much space.  Too many crowds and too much trying to keep an eye on three people running in three different directions.

That said, my people would really love to go ... I'm just not the mommy for the job.

Luckily, Paigie has Holly.

Holly's dad took the girls to Family Fun Night.
They had a blast.

Sarah, Nate and I had some equally anti-FFN friends over and we had our own party.  We played like crazy, made a tasty dinner, and made homemade pudding for dessert.  It was a good night for everyone!  (Even though I didn't think to take any more than one picture!)

Paige and Holly on their way to the party.....

Ava and Ellie making their pudding!

No comments: