Monday, July 6, 2009

June In a Nutshell

Yes ... yes, I know.  
I was a blog neglector for the month of June.  
It's true.  
It's criminal.  

My, how time flies!

We had a lot going on in June ... the official beginning of nice weather, the end of the school year, a sleepover at the zoo, a visit from Aunt Cheeky and her gang, a trip to St. Louis to surprise Poppy for his BIG birthday, and a solo vacation for the kids at Grammie and Poppy's house.  

Why I didn't manage to find time to post to the blog is beyond me, but it happened.

To catch up, I'll try to impress you with a pile of photos.  Enjoy!

Nate and Luca had a lemonade stand:


Truman spent his days trying to eat Buddy:


We made delicious homemade granola as Thank You gifts for our teachers:


Truman tried to escape:


Nate Graduated from Preschool:


Nate earned his red/black belt in karate:


The girls had their last day of school:


Sarah, Paige, and I (along with our whole Girl Scout troop) had a sleepover at the zoo:


After the zoo trip, Cheeky, Hayden, and Sabine came to visit.  
I have WAY too many pictures to put here so I'll give them their own posting.

I hope you enjoyed this abbreviated trip through June 2009!
Cheerio!

No comments: